Stay up to date with the latest employment, funding, program and scholarship opportunities for Black, Indigenous and People Of Colour members of the community. Share these opportunities with family, friends and colleagues.
- Tribe Network is seeking 8 new members for its inaugural Board of Directors. Board members will steer the organization towards a sustainable future by adopting sound, ethical, and legal governance and financial management policies, as well as by making sure the non-profit has adequate resources to advance its mission. Learn more and apply here.
- The PREP Academy has opened enrollment for their first PREP Cohort. PREP deliver post-secondary preparation programming to African Nova Scotian Grade 12 students who are preparing for college and university. Learn more and apply for the first cohort.
- The Conference Board of Canada is seeking an Associate Director, Inclusion Research. This is a fulltime permanent role, that offers remote working arrangements within Canada. Learn more and apply here.
- The Future of Hockey Lab is seeking an innovative, process-minded Chief Program Officer (CPO), someone who is inspired by inclusivity and making real change. View the opportunity and apply here.
- Wattpad is currently looking for a Head of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion to lead the anti-oppression practice at Wattpad, with a focus on Wattpad’s business impact on marginalized communities. Learn more.
- The Black Business Initiative is expanding into new Atlantic Provinces (NB, NL and PEI)and look to hire two Entrepreneurial Engagement Managers on a 3 year term. Learn more and apply here by Oct 26th!
- Imhotep Legacy Academy is looking for two Program Assistants, who are responsible for assisting office and program staff to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Learn more and apply here.
- Applications are now open for the Stantec Equity & Diversity Scholarship. The number of scholarships awarded will be based on the specific needs articulated by applicants, and the award values will be a variable range between $1,500 and $10,000. Additionally, there will be 10 paid internships (locations to be confirmed annually) available to applicants. Application deadline is November 18, 2021. Apply here.
- At OERA (Offshore Energy Research Association) is looking for a Project Manager – Climate Change Mitigation. Learn more here.
- The Government of Nova Scotia is seeking a Manager, Equity & Inclusion (Designated) to join the Department of Labour, Skills and Immigration. Learn more and apply here.